Haven’t Been To Our Office For A Visit Since The Pandemic?
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed a lot of things about our daily lives. We must wear a mask when we go out, social distance, and stay at home whenever possible. This shouldn’t mean that your oral health is neglected. Oral health is an integral part of your overall health. A visit to the dentist is essential health care because of your dental team’s role in evaluating, diagnosing, preventing, and treating oral diseases, which can affect systemic, or overall health.
Your mouth can be an entry point to many bacterias. Proper care including brushing, flossing, regular check-ups and cleanings are essential to keep your teeth, gums, and body healthy. A clean mouth can aid in your body’s overall health. We hope that you’ve been keeping up with your home oral hygiene program during these unprecedented times. However, it’s only a part of what’s needed to maintain a clean, healthy mouth. If you have not been to our office since the pandemic started, it’s time for a professional cleaning. We need to remove dental plaque, tartar and deposits beneath your gum line — let’s get your teeth clean, and less prone to decay and gum disease.
10 Ways We’re Keeping You Safe When You Visit Our Office:
• We’re limiting the number of patients, and staggering appointments
• We’ve installed Medical Grade Air Purifiers in each operatory and throughout the office
(air is continuously cleared, which keeps you breathing clean air)
• Virtual Waiting Room (call the office from your car when you arrive)
• Continue clean and sanitize per the recommended CDC and state guidelines
• Staff is wearing an increased level of personal protective equipment
• All patients will wear a mask when entering and exiting the practice
• A COVID screening will be performed, and your temperature will be taken
• You’ll be asked to wash your hand for a minimum of 20 seconds upon arrival
• Prior to any procedure, you’ll be asked to rinse with a pre-rinse solution
• Contactless payments are accepted
Your health and safety, and that of our staff are always our top priority.
We realize, even with these added layers of protection, not everyone will be ready to come see us at this time. We understand, and respect your decision. When you’re ready to see us, we’ll be here for you with a smile, and a safe dental environment.
To schedule an appointment, please fill out the contact form on this page, or call 702.888.1266